Arrival flights should be booked into Split, Croatia. We recommend you arrive into Split by early afternoon of May 26, 2018. You will board your yacht at 3:00 PM on May 26, 2018.
Departure flights: You must disembark the yacht by 9:00 AM on June 2, 2018, so a late morning or early afternoon departure from Split will work well.
Agana: Distance from Split airport to the base in Marina Agana: 15 km
Taxi transfer takes approximately 25 minutes and costs approximately 96 Kuna or 13 Euro per person. You may be sharing your transfer with other guests.
You may request an exclusive transfer if you prefer for your party. This will be 337 Kuna or 45 Euro for a normal taxi (4 people)
Transfers from the airport to the base are not included. This price is for a one way trip and reservations are required.
Sail aboard a Moorings 4800 Crewed Yacht with two other couples participating in the MedSail Croatia 2017 Conference or Captain your own boat, choosing from a fleet ranging in size from 39 to 51-ft. mono hulls or catamarans. The Moorings 4800 crewed catamaran has 3 air-conditioned guest cabins, crew quarters and spacious interior. Designed and built exclusively for The Moorings, these cats rank as one of the finest crewed charter yachts in the world. The deck layout is ideally suited for a comfortable and relaxing cruise along the Dalmatian coast of Croatia.
Crewed Yacht Charters Include the Following:
- 7 nights aboard the yacht
- Professional Captain and Chef
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, beverages, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres daily
- 5 dinners aboard the yacht
- Snorkeling equipment
The double occupancy cost of the Stateroom package is $2,699.00, per person, aboard a Moorings Signature 4800 Crewed Catamaran.
The cost includes:
Seven nights aboard the yacht, professional Captain and Chef, breakfast lunch, snacks, beverages, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres daily and 5 dinners, aboard the yacht and snorkeling equipment. . (Single occupancy rate is $3,975.00)
Trip Interruption and Cancellation Insurance is available for $125.00 per person
Bareboat Skippers (Sailing License Required)
To charter in Croatia, there must be at least one certified skipper over 18 years old. The skipper should be competent at handling a yacht in close quarters, anchoring and mooring in varying conditions and be able to use navigation and pilotage skills to plan the day’s sailing and know your position at any time. As a yacht skipper, you are required to have an official sailing license or a certificate issued by a government of state approved organization as detailed below.
Bareboat Skipper is REQUIRED to have one (1) of the following:
- US Sailing “Bareboat Cruising Course” or above
- ASA “103 Basic Coastal Cruising Course” or above
- RYA “Day Skipper Course” (with or without photo) or above
- Or a similar/equivalent certification from any recognized sailing association
Book now to ensure your spot in this one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn medical and safety skills from some of the top educators in the field.
- IPC (International Proficiency Certificate), America – Prerequisites: ASA 104 or US Sailing “Bareboat Cruising Course”
- ICC (International Certificate of Competence), International – Prerequisites: RYA “Day Skipper Course” or similar/equivalent certification from any recognized sailing association or complete the ICC Assessment form to prove competence from previous experience
Call the Moorings at 888-703-3173 and ask for Barbara Daetwyler, the Moorings coordinator for MedSail Croatia 2018, or contact her via email: Groups@Moorings.com.