WMS Book Club
WMS Book Club is a quarterly virtual club designed for members to read and discuss books pertinent to wilderness medicine and survival. Registration for upcoming meetings will open approximately one month prior to the meeting date; Zoom meeting information and further details will be communicated via email to those who have registered prior to the meeting.
Check back soon for future meetings!
Past Books Discussed
- Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer | July 2021
- Deep Survival by Laurence Gonzales | October 2021
- Where You’ll Find Me by Ty Gagne | January 2022
- Wild Rescues: A Paramedic's Extreme Adventures in Yosemite, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton by Kevin Grange | May 2022
- The Nature Fix by Florence Williams | August 2022
- Mountains Beyond Mountains by Tracy Kidder | November 2022
- Adventure Revolution: The life-changing power of choosing challenge by Belinda Kirk | March 2023
- Mountain Rescue Doctor: Wilderness Medicine in the Extremes of Nature by Christopher Van Tilburg | June 2023
- Into the Planet: My Life as a Cave Diver by Jill Heinerth | November 2023