WMS Book Club
WMS Book Club is a quarterly virtual club designed for members to read and discuss books pertinent to wilderness medicine and survival. Registration for upcoming meetings will open approximately one month prior to the meeting date; Zoom meeting information and further details will be communicated via email to those who have registered prior to the meeting. When purchasing your copies of selected books, don’t forget to shop at smile.amazon.com and designate Wilderness Medical Society as your preferred charitable organization. We’ll receive a portion of your purchase and put it back into inspiring others to be alive in the wilderness.
Past Books Discussed
- Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer | July 2021
- Deep Survival by Laurence Gonzales | October 2021
- Where You’ll Find Me by Ty Gagne | January 2022
- Wild Rescues: A Paramedic's Extreme Adventures in Yosemite, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton by Kevin Grange | May 2022
- The Nature Fix by Florence Williams | August 2022